Anesthesia Provider Course on Pediatric & Adult Airway Management.
This 2-Day course is a full day of pediatric airway management and a full day of adult airway management. Approved for 20 CEs or 20 CMEs. Each day is fairly evenly divided between lectures and hands-on instruction. The course is intended for anesthesia providers.
Featuring noted airway experts, this unique two-day conference offers lectures and hands-on training for:
· Overview of the Pediatric Airway
· Use of Supraglottic Airway Devices for oxygenation and ventilation in children
· The Difficult Pediatric Airway: Definitions, Decisions & Devices
· Common Postoperative Airway Complications in Pediatric Patients
· Literature Review in Pediatric Airway Management: Insightful Picks
· Anesthesia Closed Claims – learning from the past to avoid future pitfalls
· Rescue ventilation using supraglottic airway devices
· SLAM Flowchart: Management strategies for the emergency / difficult airway
· Airway assessment
· Techniques to avoid difficult laryngoscopy & rescue failed intubation
· Confirmation of tracheal intubation
· Traumatized Airway & C-spine protection
2014 One and Two Day Conferences